We are looking for warm and friendly people who have a passion for making a difference in the community, the environment and animal welfare. The function of this role is to sort, price and pack all incoming donations. We are so lucky to receive constant generous donations from the community – and they all need checking and sorting.
This involves working in our sorting warehouse in North Hobart (222 Argyle Street). If you are the type of person who has the need to keep your hands busy and the urge to get stuck in and sort things out – you’ll be in your element in the warehouse!
With a growing network of Op Shops, the warehouse is central in storing donated items to make sure we have plenty of pre-loved treasures for our Op Shop customers to find.
- 9am – 1pm (4 hours) W, T, F
- 11am – 3pm (4 hours) W, T, F
- 1pm – 5pm (4 hours) W, T, F
- Warmly greeting and helping customers with dropping off donations
- Working under the guidance of our Stock Controller
- Decluttering and keeping floors clear