Section: Cat Centre
About our facilities
Ten Lives Cat Centre boasts a 20 room boarding accommodation facility. It is just 5 km outside of Hobart. It offers personalised and attentive care for the most pampered kitties. When you can’t be with them, let us be there instead.
- Our five-paw accommodation includes cosy resting areas, plentiful heating, tasty meals, and calming classical music.
- All rooms are individual, and furnished with a multilevel design, providing room to stretch the legs, climb up high off the ground, and a private litter box location.
- Our facility is a comfortable option for your cat, be it for a few days, or for an extended holiday.
Feel free to visit Ten Lives beforehand and see our boarding rooms for yourself! Our skilled, cat-loving, staff are happy to help.
For all bookings and enquiries please call 6278 2111
Payment due upon booking
Maximum 3 cats per standard kennel (18 Available).
Maximum 4 cats per large kennel (2 Available).
All cats holidaying at the Centre must be de-sexed, microchipped and all vaccinations must be current. This means that in order to stay with us your cat must have had at least two vaccinations as a kitten and then a vaccination EVERY YEAR of his or her life with no gaps in between.
If you have let the vaccination lapse for more than a year, then your cat is not considered to be fully vaccinated and you would have to revaccinate – a process that takes a month.
General Information with regard to Boarding your cat at the Ten Lives Cat Centre.
- Vaccinations must be current and within date.
- The last vaccination due to complete the course must have been given more than 2 weeks prior to boarding with us.
- Please bring your cat’s vaccination certificate in with your cat so that we can copy it for our records.
- If vaccinations are not current and within date or proof of completed vaccinations is not provided or are within the 2 week period, your cat will not be accepted for Boarding.
- Your cat must be microchipped prior to Boarding with us. If your cat is not microchipped we can do this for you for just $25.00
Toys and Blankets etc for Boarding:
- Please bring a few loved items with your cat.
- It is good for the cat to have items with familiar smells and toys to play with.
- Please make sure all items are clearly labelled with your cat’s name.
Check-in & Check-out Times:
Your cat’s stay begins at 12pm on your first booked boarding day and ends at 12pm on your last booked boarding day. It may be necessary to book additional days if these times do not suit your plans.
Monday – Saturday:
Boarding cats are accepted for check-in 12pm-2pm.
Boarding cats must be checked out 10am-12pm.
- If your cat has a medical condition please advise us at the time of booking – prior to bringing your cat into the Centre. We are unable to accommodate some medical conditions.
- We will want to know your cat’s Medical History and if it has any allergies.
- If your cat is a fussy eater or on a particular diet – please supply food as this reduces the stress for your cat and reduces the risk of tummy upsets.
- Normal Boarding Fees still apply
If you would like more information on our cat boarding facilities please contact us on 6278 2111, our skilled staff are happy to advise.