The Centre is always grateful to receive donations like beds and blankets for our kitties along with practical items like office supplies and cleaning products that are necessary in the running of the Centre.
For our kitties:
- Heat Packs
- Pet Beds/Caves
- Cat Litter which isn’t wood pellets or crystals
- Copy Paper (A4 & A3)
- Laminating Pouches (A4 & A3)
- Permanent/Whiteboard markers
- Post-it notes
- Blu Tac
- Paper Towel
- Toilet Paper
- Hand Soap/Sanitiser
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Disposable Gloves – pref. medical grade & latex-free
If you are considering purchasing food to donate – please consider that we feed specific veterinary grade food for all our cats and as such donations of Hills Science Diet is preferred and can be purchased directly from our shop!
If you are considering purchasing items such as Toys for donation – please consider shopping at our Ten Lives Shop. All profits stay right here at Ten Lives.
Please note we are unable to accept donations which are not of use. If you are unsure please consider calling first on 6278 2111.
We cannot accept the following items:
- Broken/soiled items, eg Scratching Posts, beds
- Doonas/Filled bedding
- Sheets, Pillow Cases, Tea Towels, Face Washers
- Opened food