Vet Appointment Bookings
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Click BOOK APPOINTMENT button below for Fosters’ Vet Appointment system (note all appointments are 15 minutes).
- Select the month (click on the > next to the month move to the next month).
- Select a suitable date.
- Select an available time.
- Scroll down.
- Fill on your name, email and phone number (mobile preferred), add any notes if needed.
- Scroll down to the Cat IDs field.
- Put the cat/kittens number(s) in the Cat ID field (separated by commas).
- Click on the Book button.
- You will see a confirmation message – click OK.
- You will see a confirmation screen – there are options to reschedule or cancel this booking or create another booking if you need to do so.
- When finished, close the window.
- You will receive an email with details of the appointment – this email will also contain the link ‘Manage Booking’ to change or cancel the appointment if you need to do so. Please save this email so you can easily change the booking if need be.
Note that appointments must be made more than 24 hours in advance.
If something is wrong, you have any problems or have any queries please ring:
- Ten Lives on 6278 2111. Monday to Friday 10 am – 4pm.
For surgery remember to bring the cat/kitten(s) in before 8.30am on the surgery day without breakfast (all desexing appointments will be scheduled by the vet team).